- Please wait while my tweets load
Education & Advocacy Committee
The Education & Advocacy Committee helps MHC advocate for the need for affordable decent housing policies in the metropolitan, seven-county and statewide areas and to articulate a compelling public education campaign for affordable housing.
The goals of the Advocacy and Education Committee are as follows:
- Develop the MHC advocacy agenda and policy positions
- To interpret “public education” to include (but not be limited to) the following topics:
- Develop advocacy and public education strategy to achieve the affordable housing policy goals.
- Help MHC identify and develop possible research issues.
- Involve others in advocacy
- To pursue public education by specifying significant action components
The Education and Advocacy Committee meets on a quarterly basis. To join the committee or learn more, please contact MHC.